· B. S. Manoj, M. Zorzi, and R. R. Rao, “Architectures, Protocols, and Analytical Approaches for Next Generation Cognitive Networking ," Book Chapter in Cognitive Wireless Networks: Concepts, Methodologies and Visions, (Edited by Katz Marcos et.al.,) Springer, 2007.
Refereed International Conferences/Journals:
· T. Bheemarjuna Reddy, Nicola Baldo, B.S. Manoj, and Ramesh R. Rao, “Multi-Channel Wireless Traffic Sensing and Characterization for Cognitive Networking”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE ICC 2009, June 2009.
· Nicola Baldo, T. Bheemarjuna Reddy, B.S. Manoj, Ramesh R. Rao, and Michele Zorzi, “A Neural Network based Cognitive Controller for Dynamic Channel Selection”, to appear in Proc. of IEEE ICC 2009, June 2009.
· T. Bheemarjuna Reddy, B.S. Manoj, and Ramesh R. Rao, “Time-Based Sampling Strategies for Multi-channel Wireless Traffic Characterization in Tactical Cognitive Networks”, in Proc. of IEEE MILCOM 2008, November 2008.
· B. S. Manoj, M. Zorzi, and R. R. Rao, “CogNet: A Cognitive Complete Knowledge Networking System," accepted for publication in IEEE Communications Magazine, 2008.
· Bheemarjuna Tamma, B. S. Manoj, and R. R. Rao, “On the Accuracy of Sampling Schemes for Wireless Network Characterization," in Proceedings of IEEE WCNC 2008, March-April 2008.
· B. S. Manoj, P. Nuggehalli, and R. R. Rao, "On the Use of Information Sharing in Wireless Networks," in the Proceedings of IEEE CCNC 2008, January 2008.
· B. S. Manoj, M. Zorzi, and R. R. Rao, “On the Use of Higher Layer Information for Cognitive Networking," in the Proceedings of IEEE Globecom 2007, November 2007.